Orange Noodles Chicken Recipe
Preparation Time – 20 min
Cooking Time – 10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ – Teriyaki Noodles
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 box (12 oz.) breaded chicken nuggets, prepared according to package directions until crispy
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
– Prepare Knorr® Asian Sides™ – Teriyaki Noodles according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in almonds. Evenly divide into 4 bowls.
– Toss chicken with marmalade, soy sauce and vinegar in medium bowl. Serve over hot Noodles.
– Garnish, if desired, with additional almonds and chow mein noodles.